Hilbert College Credit Form

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
  • All forms are due along with $100 by February 16 to Mrs. Schmitt.  Payment is accepted in the form of checks or money order.  Please be sure to include your social security number-- Hilbert will NOT process your paperwork without it.


    Upon receiving a grade of at least C- (70%), Hilbert will contact you in the summer to determine where you would like the transcript sent to.


    Please see Mrs. Schmitt or contact her at with questions, especially if there is an issue getting the money by the deadline.