Technical Support for Staff During Hybrid and Remote Learning
Support from Sarah Janis
Office hours are typically held on Wednesday afternoons. If you would like a 1:1 meeting, that is available as well. Just reach out by email and we can schedule something together.
Technology integration classes are available for teachers and staff of Cleveland Hill UFSD.
- Live classes have been held in the past and will be offered again in the future on topics of interest to teachers.
- On-demand recordings of past classes can be also be viewed on Mrs. Janis's website. You must be a Cleveland Hill teacher in order to view these videos.
Support from Google
Google has published a page specifically to help teachers with the most commonly needed tasks for teaching from home. Please visit this site to learn about all the ways you can use the G Suite to continue instruction online.
In addition, here is a collection of resources to assist you with all things Google for education.
Support from Erie 1 BOCES
In anticipation of school closings, Erie 1 BOCES has been working on collecting and organizing technology and academic resources that can be used to support remote learning initiatives in our local districts. Please use this Google site to view tutorials, directions, suggested activities, and more.
Additional Cleveland Hill Resources
Que Centre is still up and running
If you need technical support with any hardware or software needs, please continue to use Que Centre to enter your requests. The tech team is still on hand to help you.
Use the pages on the left to access additional resources and help on specific topics, such as:
- Helpful sites for teachers
- Google Classroom help
- Creating a Google mailing group
- Teaching live with Google Meet or Zoom
- Recording lessons
- Making online-friendly assignments
- Text to Speech on student Chromebooks
- Seesaw home directions
Need instructional help?
Contact Sarah Janis, District Technology Integrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow at least 24 hours for a response. Thank you.