How to obtain working papers

  • Young people between the ages of 11 and 17 who plan to work part-time or full-time are required to have working papers.

    Applications for working papers may be obtained from the High School office, 8:00am - 3:00pm, Monday-Friday


    You will need to bring:

    *  Birth Certificate, Driver's License or Passport (unless you are a current Cleveland Hill student)
    *  Proof of physical within a year from physician (or verification from our school nurse of a physical within the last year)
    *  Proof of Residency (unless you are a current Cleveland Hill student)

    A parent needs to sign the Application for Employment and the child needs to sign the working paper card in front of the clerk.

    Below, you will find electronic documents that you can print out and complete.